Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tagged By Ruth

***Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yours" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.***

Ok, so
Ruth has tagged me so I guess I am to list 5 quirky (or weird) habits I have...oh where to begin?? LOL!

1. When I visit my best friend's home, I always have to sit in the same spot at her kitchen table. I feel out of sorts if I'm not in the same spot. Visiting anyone, if I have found a favourite chair, I have to sit there or again I feel out of sorts.

2. When I read, knit or use my laptop, I have to be sitting in my rocking chair. I guess the rocking motion relaxes me...as I have said in my other blog,
Confirm The Work Of Our Hands, I am a rocking chair girl.

3. I hate cheese. I do eat it on pizza, lasagna, or the parmasean (sp) that you sprinkle on spaghetti, but I hate cheese...oh, and I eat the garlic cheese loaf (that actually has melted cheese in it) at Swiss Challet...

4. When I go out to eat, I always get the same thing to eat. For example, at Swiss Challet I always have to have the quarter chicken dinner with white meat; at Subway, I always get the 6 inch coldcut with lettuce, onion, green pepper, mayo and salt and pepper. I don't want to get something different because if I don't like it, I don't want to feel like I'm wasting my money paying for something that I don't eat.

5. I have to set my alarm clock an hour before I actually get up. It started out with ten or fifteen minutes ahead, so that I could hit the snooze button and feel like I slept in but actually didn't. Somehow it worked it's way up to an hour. I have to wean myself off that gradually because I don't find that I feel any more rested. If anything, I feel more tired (not always).

Ok, so that's a bit of weirdness/quirkiness that is me. Now I have to pick 5 people to do the same thing and write a blog entry about it....hehehe...I know a couple of people I'd pick (K & K) who probably wouldn't do it because they use their blogs to share what God has been telling them, but only when they feel the Lord wanting them to share...so they are off the hook...now, the rest of you look out! LOL

1.
Jayleigh
2.
Katie
3.
Jennifer
4.
Amy
5.
Joe

Please don't hate me for this...LOL

3 comments:

Ruth said...

that was very interesting!! thanks for doing it =)

Jenny said...

OK I'm going to do mine right now.

Katie said...

Hey Shelley, I'm working on this and I'll try and get it up soon.