Pages

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Finished Scarf

Ok, here is the scarf that I have been working on. I finally finised it about 1:30am last night because I wanted to get it over and done with so I could start on the next one with the Canadiana yarn I got. All in all, it didn't take very long to make but I only worked at it for 1/2 an hour here and there for several days in a row. I'm sure if I sat down and devoted an entire day to doing nothing but knitting it, I could have had it done in a day...sadly I haven't been able to work my way up to doing nothing but knitting all day LOL. Anyway, here is the promised pic:



Hmmm...didn't have the fringe on one of the ends down...oh well. Anyway, it is made from Red Heart Kids in the colour Crayon. I used 4 mm needles and used only the knit stitch all the way through (can't remember what that is called off hand). I hope some child will like it.

9 comments:

Judy said...

Hi, welcome to the Christian knitters webring! Have a great year in knitting.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Thank you Judy :o)

What's my Mission said...

hey,i love it so i am sure some child will. great job!

Ruth said...

hey shelley!! oooh, this template is so adorable!! i love all the little details - the comment tags, and the heading icons (the little footprints) and everything =)
one thing though - i don't know if you can see this with your browser (i'm using IE) but from my end of things it looks like your sidebar for some reason begins all the way at the bottom of your page...

Ruth said...

oh weird... i just came back here and the sidebar is totally fine now. hmm, must have been a fluke in loading up for me. nevermind!! =)

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Yeah...figured out what was wrong...had a button that was too big and it was messing things up. These things are temperamental eh?

Jenny said...

SO PRETTY!!!!!

Maggie Ann said...

Your scarf is very pretty!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Thank you Jayleigh and Maggie Ann!