Kat over at Kat Knits is having a contest. I saw the link at Karen's site and thought I'd join in. You have to list 5 places where you knit, other than at home or a LYS. I guess the most unusual will win, however mine aren't unusual but I joined in anyway.
1. My friend Kristina's house. I go there after church often and sit and knit (or crochet).
2. In the university cafeteria.
3. Before and during break time of the 3 hour class I had this semester (got lots of questions and comments on my knitting from the youngsters - I'm 37 and think, other than the prof, I was probably the second oldest student in the class).
4. At work (summer and Christmas time) during lunch and breaks, if the work is late, sometimes before if I get in early enough.
5. In the car travelling to work. I'm a little skitting driving in the car after I had a bad accident a couple of years ago so I like to knit or crochet during driving time so that I have something to focus on.
Anyway, other than home, so far these have been the places I've knit so far.