Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Scarf Exchange Package

Here is the lovely package I received from my scarf exchange pal! I finally received it. I checked the tracking number of the package I sent to her, and the latest update this afternoon only stated that it was received in the States.  I don't know if it's just at the boarder, or if it's at least in her state.  Hopefully she will get it soon.  I really dislike the postal service where I live; it's not that great.

Anyway, everything is great!  Here is how she used the alphabet (we had to send 3-5 items that used the letters A - E):

A - alpaca yarn in the scarf
B - blue, the major colour of the scarf
C - candy and cows
D - drop stitch pattern used in the scarf
E - Echo Trail Scarf pattern, which is an eyelet scarf.  E is also for eggplant, the colour of the yarn (though the colourway is listed as grape, she thought it looked more like eggplant)

The scarf is so soft, which I like. I don't care for anything scratchy around my neck (or anywhere for that matter), and this is certainly not going to cause that problem!  My pal stated in her note that the scarf is a little shorter than she had hoped, by I am fine with that. I love it anyway!

So, Thelma, if you are reading this (not sure if you read my blog or not), thank you so much for the wonderful package!  I just hope you are just as pleased with what I sent in your package.

No comments: