Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Who Are The People In Your Neighbourhood?

Remember that song from Sesame Street? It's one of those catchy little tunes that get stuck in your head and you just can't get it out.

Who are the people in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood, in your neighbourhood; Oh who are the people in your neighbourhood? The people that you meet each day!

Well, that has absoloutely nothing to do with knitting or with this post, but I just thought I'd put a post up so you didn't think the rapture came and I was taken and you weren't...lol. No, I wanted to share this with you because I'm a little instigator and I wanted you to get the song stuck in your head!!! Mwwaahhhaahahahahaaaa!

I haven't been doing much knitting the last little while because of my wrists - still trying to keep them rested for a little while. I won't be getting any socks done for the June Sock A Month KAL and that breaks my heart. I did get some done on the first child's sock though (I wasn't as far head on it as I thought I was - was doing the heel flap), but now I am nearly to the decreasing at the toe area. However, if that were the second sock, I probably would push myself and finish it; but since it's the first one, I'll just wait and do it up for July. Oh well, thems the breaks I guess.

Anyway, I'm going to head out and rest my wrists some more. I'll probably do some reading for awhile before bed, or maybe I'll get a bit of inspiration and do some writing (I'll write it long hand so my wrists wont be as aggrivated for typing all day at work tomorrow). Hopefully I'll get some knitting done and post some pics soon. I'll leave you with the latest Tinker Belle pic though, just to make the post interesting. This was taken a few days ago, and she is looking out the back screen door onto the patio.

8 comments:

aija said...

Hope your wrists feel better!

Hi TInkerbell!

Catherine Kerth said...

Rest those wrists woman ;)Tinker belle looks so myjestic!

Karen said...

They were dicussing songs that get stuck in your head on the Today show this morning, but that wasn't one of the top 5. But it is stuck in my head now! Rest those wrists so you can get back to the joys of knitting.

Karen said...

I forgot.... here kitty, kitty, kitty. She is so pretty. I wish we weren't allergic at my house.

Sharon said...

Okay right back at you with:

One of these things is not like the other....... he he he!!!

Rest those wrists, have you been able to track down one of those magnetic wrist thingys?? If not, sing out and I will send you one as it has made a HUGE difference to my wrists and of course my knitting.

Maggie Ann said...

Hope your wrists improve soon...and your cat is sooo pretty!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

Tinker belle is sitty pretty ... must have spotted something of interest outside. Resting up with a good book is a great idea. Take care of those wrists!

CelticCastOn said...

awww hello Tinker Belle!
She's gorgeous!