Anny over at Anny Purls has tagged me with the 7 things meme...
Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Get married
2. Have children
3. Get my B. Ed. and become a teacher
4. Travel someplace - any place (Israel would be nice if it wasn't for the fighting)
5. Grow closer to the Lord each day
6. Learn to accept myself better and not be so hard on myself
7. Write a novel and/or more published short stories
Seven Things I Can Not Do:
1. Speak French other than a few words I learned way back in junior high
2. Make fudge - it never turns out right
3. Study unless I have quiet an little to no distractions
4. Go to Hell - because I have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour and that guarantees me a one way ticket to Heaven :o)
5. Disect (sp) a frog, pig or anything - never took biology in high school or elsewhere
6. Understand how anyone could abuse a child (or other person for that matter)
7. Sing very well
Seven Things That Attract Me To My Mate:
Well, since I don't have a mate, I will list 7 things that will attract me to a man...
1. Must be a Christian and have accepted Jesus as his Saviour
3. Kind, caring, compassionate
4. Have nice eyes and a nice smile
5. Have a good sense of humour
6. Be sensitive
7. Wants and loves children
Seven Books I Love:
1. The Holy Bible
2. Piercing The Darkness - Frank Perretti
3. This Present Darkness - Frank Perretti
4. My Hebrew Bible and Hebrew/English Lexicon (yeah I'm a nerd)
5. A Skeleton in God's Closet - Frank L. Maier
6. Fresh Wind Fresh Fire - Jim Cymbala
7. Anne of Green Gables - L.M. Montgomery (used to love this when I was younger)
Seven Things I Say:
1. How's it goin' eh?
2. I don't want to go to class today
3. I want to knit
4. The answer is Jesus (usually when someone says 'Can I ask you a question?')
5. I love knitting socks
6. What's for supper/lunch?
7. Will you drive me..... (I have my license but no insurance and no vehicle since going back to school)
Seven Movies I Loved:
Gosh, I don't know if I've really 'loved' many movies...can't even recall what ones I've seen, and haven't really seen any lately
1. The Passion of the Christ
2. That one with Russell Crowe in it as the prof who thought he was working top secret for the government but turns out he's only paranoid or schizo or something...forget the name of it.
3. Miracle on 34th
4. Radio...or something like that (the one with Denzel Washington - I think - who placed the guy who was mentally challenged or something and he helped the local high school football team and he loved radios...
Seven People To Tag:
Well, I don't even know if I even really get seven people who read my blog so I will just tag anyone who wants to do it :o)