Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

More Spinning!

Latest spinning completed July 11, 2015
I was up visiting my mom in the hospital again this past weekend, and of course I brought some spinning and knitting with me.

To the right is a photo of the completed spinning (light blue, navy, and purple).  It's the same type of fibre as the pink/purple in a previous post.  There was no mention of how much was in the wool top, nor was there mention of the type of fibre.
I managed to get this spun better than the pink/purple spinning, but there are still a few fat spots.  Overall I am pleased with the results.  I don't think I will ply this since I'm not sure how much I have, though I'm thinking I may use it for a scarf...if there is enough.  I alter it with the pink/purple spinning and then I may have enough for something.

Up next will be the pink roving I mentioned in the last post.

I should also get a photo taken of what I'm knitting (a neck warmer) to post here as well.

Happy knitting/spinning!

No comments: