Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oops!

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted here.  To be honest, I haven't done much knitting lately.  I've worked some on a scarf that I still haven't decided whether or not it will go to a friend or into next year's accumulation for the mitten tree at church.  I've nearly finished a baby hat, but need to find my DPNs in the corresponding size it's being knitting with on circs, and I cast on for the first sock for a child.  Other than that I just haven't been feeling like doing any knitting - or much of anything else for that matter.

I'm not giving up on knitting, or posting to this blog, and I promise as soon as I get some knitting done I will post a picture...though I suppose I could post pics of the WIPs...

Anyway, hope to be back posting here soon.  Feel free to check out my other blogs - links are on my sidebar.

Happy knitting!

4 comments:

lexa said...

My knitting slacked off a bit recently. But now I have some heavy socks on the needles, and they are flying fast!

Happy birthday!!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I've been knitting but not posting as often as I use too. Or rather I might put up some pictures once a week ... but not say much. I blame it on Ravelry.com.

PJ said...

Hey, I like all your blog new looks :) I will have to say though I don't read back to the comments to see the blog writers response though. is there a way of knowing when a blog writer does that? Anyway, looks like you have everything in order for the new year :) I've always been a faithful reader and like how you put the other blog links on the left hand corner of the main one I read (confirm these hands)