Family Rolled Brim Hat, but I just added ribbing instead. I was making the 18 month size, but I think due to the yarn and needles I used (it did seem a little loose, but nothing too major), it ended up being larger. I tried it on, and it fits me - though it is a little big on me even. So, I guess this turned into an adult hat! I'm going to add it to what I have designated for the mitten tree at church.
Up next will more than likely be another hat - childs/baby hat made with Paton's Astra. I found a pattern when I got the one I used for this hat, and it's a fair isle type hat. I have two skeins of the Paton's Astra from when I was going to do a different hat earlier on this year, so I think I'll use this new pattern I printed out and see how it turns out. Since I have the right yarn, this hat should work out to the right size! I also want to start some mittens. I was out the other day and the temperature was just right for a pair of mittens (not too cold, but cold enough that I wanted something on my hands). Of course, the mittens I'll make will also be donated to the mitten tree and will be a child's size. I just need to get them made! I want to have some mittens to put on the tree, and not just hats and a couple of scarves!
Well, off to do some more knitting (and maybe work on editing some photos for my photography blog)