Pages

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Under Construction

As you can see, I've changed my background (again). I'm still tweeking it and trying to figure out how to make the font in the sidebar darker so as to make it easier to read. I realize that in the body of the post I will have to make things bold and dark so it shows up pretty good.

At any rate, I may be playing around with it some so what you see might not necessarily be the final product!

In knitting news, not much has been going on. I've been slowly working at the scarf I started a couple of weeks ago. I've been busy with school work so I haven't had as much time to do any knitting. Oh, and I got a ball winder the other day (finally!) and that makes me a happy camper!

Just keeping this brief and will hopefully be back soon with more of an update!

No comments: