Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Quick Post

Just a quick post. Things aren't going so well for me lately. I've been under a lot of stress the last 22 hours or so.

Earlier this year my dad was diagnosed with cancer of the esophagus. He's undergone radiation and chemo for it, and we thought things were getting better. I've written a little update over on my other blog, Confirm The Work Of Our Hands. Please click the link and read (it takes you right to the post). I'd appreciate any and all prayers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelley - I'm so sorry. I will pray for your dad and family.

Janice said...

Heading over to read.. but wanted to let you know that I am praying for your dad and your family and esp. for you as I know how hard it can be to be so far away!

Montreal Mama said...

My thoughts are with you & your family.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Shelley. You are in my thoughts.