Pages

Friday, August 08, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane

I'm coming home early! I was able to leave and book a ticket to come home tomorrow, Sunday the 10th. I'll arrive the same day in my hometown, but I'll have been travelling nearly 24 hours. Gotta love time zones!

My dad is doing a little better. They've got his kidney situation straightened out for now and he's been keeping his food down...though he's just on liquids right now. Some times, before, he couldn't even keep those down. The nurse told my brother that part of the reason Dad might not have been keeping food down was because of so much fluid build-up.

Anyway, must go finish getting ready. I am heading out to Seoul today for some last minute shopping. I'm staying there over night because it's much closer to the airport, and since my flight leaves in the morning I wouldn't be able to get transportation from my town to the airport early enough.

The next time I write, I'll be back in Canada! See/Talk to you then!!

7 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

Welcome back to Canada.

Glad to hear your father is doing better.

CelticCastOn said...

safe trip home!!! All the best for your dad!

monica said...

Hope your dad continues to do better

Have safe travel

lexa said...

Glad to hear that your Dad is doing better! What a great surprise he's going to get tomorrow! :)

Here's an early "WELCOME HOME!"

Anonymous said...

Godspeed!

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

So good that you're at home now. Best to your Dad.

Anonymous said...

I'm keping you and your family in my thoughts!