Pages

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

More Knitting & Crocheting

In my last post, I showed you a photo of the baby blanket (and wash cloths and bibs) I had made for my friend, Colleen, in Australia.

She has since received the package, and I'm happy to report that she loved the blanket (though she didn't mention anything about the bibs and wash cloths) and said that anyone who sees it loves it as well! That made me feel good!

Since then, I've finished some more items. As you can see in the photo to the left, there are three hats (knitted) and two wash cloths (crocheted). The link for the washcloths is in the previous post.

The hat in the middle was actually finished when I had done the previous post, as was one of the wash cloths, but I forgot to take a photo of it and mention it in the blog.

The hat to the left is the Vyridia Fair Isle Hat by Tina Edgar. The link to the Ravelry pattern can be found here. This is a very easy and quick knit, and I will definitely be making it again, only I will reverse the colours. In the hat I made, I used Patons Astra in navy (main colour) and dark pink. I'll use the pink as the main colour in the next one.

The other two hats used Bernat Mosaic, but I have thrown out the ballband so I don't remember the colourway.

What have you been working on lately?

No comments: