Pages

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Frustration!

I am so frustrated! I was working on the scarf for my Ravelry Scarf Exchange partner last night when I noticed a mistake. Well, this isn't the type of pattern that is easily corrected - at least in my opinion. Anyway, I had to frog back a few rows, and somewhere along the line I've lost/dropped about 4 or 5 stitches and I don't know where in the pattern they are. I don't know if I should rip back another row or two or not.

The thing is, I need to finish this up by the end of the month and get it sent off to her. I had debated just tossing it aside and starting another scarf in an easier, quicker pattern (though this one is easy as well). The only thing is, I don't know if I started over if I would get the scarf finished in time to send it out or not. My pal doesn't want anything too thick, so I want to be conscious of that.

I think I'll try to fix up this scarf and continue. I just don't want the mistakes to be noticeable if I can't fix it, and I have a feeling they would be noticeable...

I'll keep you updated, and when my pal receives the scarf, I'll post pictures for you.

Happy knitting & stamping & crafting!

No comments: