Ok, Monica tagged me with the following rules:
"THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."
1. I will not drink anything after someone else has (whether from glass, cup, mug or bottle). That just totally grosses me out. I even said at communion at church one time that I was so glad we use the little individual plastic cups instead of everyone drinking from the same cup (I think Catholics do that, but not totally sure)...I would just be so grossed out and don't know if I could honestly do that...so thank the Lord for individual plastic communion cups!
2. I will not eat soggy bread (including hot sandwhiches that have gravy on them - nope, make my sandwhich cold please)...again, it's totally gross.
3. I will not walk in the grass in my bare feet - there are bugs in there!
4. I do not like cheese, nor will I eat it...EXCEPT on pizza, in lasagna, or the kind you sprinkle on spaghetti.
5. When I go to my friend Kristina's house, I need to sit in the chair I always sit in otherwise I get out of sinc...yeah, I know, weird (that's why I've included it).
6. I can't sleep with the blankets tucked into the sides and end of the bed. They have to be pulled free, otherwise I feel claustaphopic (spelling is wrong on that, but I'm too lazy to go look it up).
Ok, now I'm supposed to tag 6 people...so, I pick...Rhonda, Lexa, Janice, Tina, Charity, and Rebecca :o) (don't feel you have to do this meme if you don't want to).