Pages

Saturday, March 08, 2014

Finished Scarf - Not Revealed Yet

I have finished my scarf for the latest scarf exchange (Stashbusters on Ravelry) that I'm in.  I woke up early this morning and decided to work on the scarf.  I now have it soaking in the sink, and will be blocking it shortly.

I think the scarf turned out nice. I enjoyed working with the yarn (Fleece Artist - a Canadian company), and the pattern was pretty easy.  I couldn't memorize it, though by the end I didn't have to look as much at the pattern as I did at the beginning.  I will probably knit this particular pattern again.  I'm going to refrain from mentioning all the other details until my swap partner received the scarf - just in case she checks out my blog.  I do hope she will like the scarf!

I haven't been knitting on anything else while working on this scarf.  I think I'll sit out the next exchange and just work on my own projects for the next little while.  I really want to finish the hat I was working on before starting in these two scarf exchanges.  I've also got a few patterns (including one sent to me by my swap partner from the previous scarf exchange) I'd like to try out as well.

I'm going to keep this post short as I have a lot to do. I hope to have a picture of the scarf and hat to share soon.

No comments: